You do not have to enter any payment information to receive a delivery quote.
- Select the safe you want to get a delivery quote on
- Click "Add to Cart"
- Select "Check Out"
- Enter your shipping information
- Click "Continue to Shipping"
- Your delivery options and pricing will then be displayed
- Store Pickup: You can pick up your safe from our showroom at no cost.
- Curbside/Garage Drop Off: Our team will deliver your safe to the curb/garage of your residence or business. Safe pallet and packaging are not removed by our team during a curbside/garage drop off.
- In Home/Main Floor Delivery: Our team will deliver your safe to your home or business' first-floor (max of 3 outside stair steps). A flat and level concrete or paved pathway is required. Customers are responsible for ensuring the pathway, deck, steps, etc. are adequate for supporting the weight of the safe, safe transporting equipment and installation crew. Pallet and packaging are removed with main floor delivery.
- Upstairs/Downstairs Delivery: Includes 4-15 additional stair steps inside the home. Due to size and weight, upstairs/downstairs delivery is NOT available on 40 and 50 size models. Landing space restrictions, staircase structure, and other factors may restrict the size of safe that can be delivered upstairs/downstairs.
Please Note: Difficult Deliveries
- Due to outside terrain, types of stairways, second floor or multiple floor installations, marble/tile/wood floors, etc. may involve additional charges to complete the delivery.
- We reserve the right to decline installations and/or delivery involving risk of personal injury or property damage.
- Property title of merchandise purchased will transfer to buyer at dealer's location.
- If you have any questions regarding delivery requests, please contact us.
Delivery pricing is based on the weight of the safe. Pricing listed below is for deliveries within a 50 mile radius of our warehouse. A $4 per mile charge will be added beyond 50 miles.
Weight | Curbside/Garage | In Home/Main Floor | Upstairs/Downstairs
50-699lbs | Curbside: $140 | Main Floor: $279 | Stairs: $429
700-894lbs | Curbside: $190 | Main Floor: $379 | Stairs: $529
895-999lbs | Curbside: $240 | Main Floor: $479 | Stairs: Not Available
1000lbs + | Curbside: $290 | Main Floor: $579 | Stairs: Not Available
The decision to bolt down a gun safe ultimately depends on your specific circumstances and preferences. However, there are several factors to consider that can help guide your decision-making process:
- Security: Bolting down your gun safe adds an extra layer of security and makes it more challenging for burglars to remove the safe from your property. It provides stability and prevents unauthorized individuals from easily accessing or stealing the safe and its contents.
- Stability: A bolted-down gun safe is less likely to tip over or fall during natural disasters, accidents, or attempted break-ins. It ensures that the safe remains in place, safeguarding your firearms and valuables from damage.
- Flexibility: On the other hand, consider how bolting down the safe might impact your ability to move your safe to another location in your home. If you bolt down the safe, it may take slightly longer to move your safe to another location. However, the trade-off is increased security.
- Landlord or Lease Agreement: If you live in a rented property, it's crucial to review your lease agreement and consult with your landlord before bolting down a gun safe. Some landlords may have specific rules or restrictions regarding modifications to the property.
- Installation and Expertise: Properly bolting down a gun safe requires appropriate tools, expertise, and knowledge of structural considerations. It's always recommended to A-1 Locksmith's professional safe delivery and installation team to ensure the safe is securely and correctly bolted down, minimizing the risk of damage to the safe or the property.
Ultimately, bolting down your gun safe is a personal choice based on your priorities and circumstances. If you prioritize enhanced security and stability, bolting down the safe is a recommended step. However, if flexibility and portability are critical factors for you, you may choose to forgo bolting down the safe. Consider your specific needs, evaluate the pros and cons, and make an informed decision that aligns with your goals of safety, security, and convenience.
Absolutely, our safe delivery team can move your safe to a different room in your house or a different house all together.
Whether you purchased your safe from us or another retailer, we're happy to help in your moving process. Safe moving prices can differ from safe delivery prices so please contact us for an accurate quote.